The International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme provides a unique learning education. The IB has a presence in countries throughout the world. There are IB World Schools across the globe, and universities worldwide recognize the strength of our Diploma Programme (DP). IB learners around the world, and at the Educational Complex 132-134 alike, are:
- encouraged to think critically and solve complex problems
- drive their own learning
- a core part in educational programmes that can lead them to some of the highest-ranking universities around the world
- more culturally aware through the development of a second language
- able to engage with people in an increasingly globalized, rapidly changing world.
With presence in over 150 countries and over 5,000 IB World Schools worldwide, the IB is globally renowned for excellence. Our students are part of an impressive global educational network:
- As of February 2022, there were over 7,500 programmes being offered worldwide, across over 5,400 schools in 159 countries.
- IB students develop strong academic, social and emotional characteristics. They are also likely to perform well academically – often better than students on other curricula.
IB programmes at the Educational Complex 132-134:
- There has been an IB World School at the Complex since 2017
- Currently DP (15-17 ages) IB Programme is offered
- Educational Complex 132-134 is candidate for MYP IB Programme (11-14 ages)
- Language of instruction: English
- Professional trained International IB teachers
For more information and registration, please contact us: +994 50 430-56-06