Educational Complex 132-134 became an IB World School since 17 August 2017 (https://www.ibo.org/en/school/051228) and the school was authorized to offer the highly respected International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
Within the framework of this project, children are involved in school education starting the age of 3. Our Complex is the first educational institution where children 3-17 years old are studying. The primary goal of the French-style international, integrative “Ècole Maternelle” project is to educate children for school from early ages, as well as to teach them foreign languages and develop their personal potential.
In 2007, for the first time in Azerbaijan, a French-style International Educational Complex was created at the secondary school No. 134.
In 1999 the school became an accredited member of UNESCO Associated Schools Network.
In seeking to provide outstanding education for children, we are keen to develop partnerships with professional learning community locally, nationally and internationally.
We have the Sister Schools Partnerships with number of schools from Italy, Turkey, Russia, France, etc.
- Ecole de Roshes (French International School, France, 2011);
- Liceo I. Newton (Liceo Isaac Newton di Chivasso, Italy, 2013);
- French Institute of Azerbaijan (L’Institut Français d’Azerbaïdjan, Azerbaijan, 2013);
- Galatasaray High School (Galatasaray Lisesi, Turkey, 2014);
- The Baku Branch of Lomonosov Moscow State University (Филиал Московского государственного университета имени М.В.Ломоносова в городе Баку, Azerbaijan, 2014);
- Domodedovo gymnasium №5 (Домодедовская гимназия №5, Russia, 2014);
- Domodedovo Branch of the Russian State University for the Humanities (Домодедовский филиал Российского государственного гуманитарного университета, Russia, 2015);
- MOU with Baku French Lycee (Lycée Français de Bakou, Azerbaijan, 2019);
- High School Anadolu named after Şehit Murat Akdemir (Şehit Murat Akdemir Anadolu Lisesi, Turkey 2020)